Earlier this week, Armadillo Studios had the pleasure of launching the redesign of the Alpha House Society web site. The Alpha House Society is a critical organization within the fabric of Calgary’s non-profit ecosystem, which provides safe and caring environments for individuals whose lives are affected by alcohol and other drug dependencies. The team at Alpha House does amazing work within the community and as a company it was an absolute pleasure to work them on this great project. And while I’m excited to announce the launching of their new online identity, what I’m really looking forward to is to seeing them bolster their online presence over the coming months.
With the launch of Alpha House’s new web site, I started thinking about all the non-profit and charitable organizations that Armadillo has had the pleasure to work with over the past few years. Given that non-profits and local charities are one of Armadillo Studio’s favourite clientele, I figured it would be a great time to showcase some of the great project’s that Armadillo has had the pleasure of on working over the past little while.
So with out further delay, please find below a list of the projects we’ve worked on over the past few years.
- The redesign of the INHOUSE Society Web Site (2015)
- The redesign of the National Cattle Feeders Association (2015)
- The design and development of the GiveToGrow Campaign Web Site (2015)
- The redesign of the Place2Give Foundation Web Site and additional Ux/UI development (2013-2015)
- The 2014 YMCA Calgary Annual Report interactive web site (2014)
- The Calgary Seniors Walk Web Site (2013-2014)
- The Canadian Legacy Project (2011-2015)
Working with local non-profits and charities to help them improve their online presence and social media clout is an absolute pleasure. For many organizations the biggest issues in regards to their communication plan revolves around creating a unique and professional online presence with a limited set of resources to help tell their story. So given the economic uncertainty in the city at the moment, if you are a non-profit or local charity looking to create a unique online identity get in touch today.